Don’t do any one of them. Just leave, I know it’s quite difficult, but that’s the only solution.
- Call her repeatedly until she blocks you.
- Message her, trying to figure out what wrong.
- Messaging her friend, trying to get her to contact you.
- Stalk her through a different Facebook ID, because she has blocked you.
- Post confessions about her on her college’s Facebook page.
- Stalk her on instagram, whatsapp, because you’re a computer engineer and you’ve find out a way to do that even if she has blocked you.
- Message her once a month that you still miss her, long after you’ve broken up.
- Trying to find the answer to question ‘ What you did wrong that she broke up with you’.
- Making your life miserable.
- Quitting your job because of depression.
Make a list of things you love to do alone. Do those things. Eat pizza, pizza makes you happy. Tried and tested. Listen to music, watch TV series, eat good food, travel to places.