Let’s starts with the moment when India won its first World Cup in 1983…
- Goosebumps!! (every time I see it.)
2. Natwest series final. Sourav Ganguly’s epic act of taking his shirt off at Lords.
3. Yuvraj Singh: Picture says the story in brief, story of a man who fought and won.
4. Sachin Tendulkar: Double ton moment, could believe how smoothly nailed it when nobody could do it before, however, aggressive he may be.
5. Triple Century: First Indian Achieved it that too against Pakistan and in Pakistan. This man Virendra Sehwag made it more special by the way he got it.
6. Rahul Dravid: This expression of the calmest ambassador of the game tells you the story of what it meant to him, what it meant to India, what it meant to Cricket. Adelaide Test, Dec 2003
7. T20 WC winning edge: With the new captain and inexperienced team and then reaching to this moment. Again Goosebumps!!
8. Strauss is playing at 158, Ian Bel at 69 and 58 needed to win from 46 balls. Zaheer khan two superb deliveries and two wickets, first Bel then Strauss. The game is changed in just two balls. India vs England WC2011. That Zaheer spell was amazing vs England. Really miss his bowling.
9. When Anil Kumble bowled despite a broken jaw (2002 India vs Windies)
10. T-20 triumph: Who will forget those six 6s (2007)
11. When Dhoni asked Ganguly to captain the team- one last time (2008)
12. Sachin: 1st man to get a double century in ODI (2010 vs South Africa)
13. WC Quarter-Final: When Yuvraj roared like a lion (2011 India vs Australia)
14. WC final: Gautam Gambhir’s Dedication at its best: What a knock! (2011 India vs SL)
15. Then in 1989, Sachin Tendulkar debuted for India at the age of 16 and became the third youngest player overall to play for any nation and scored two half-centuries in six innings:
16. The greatest gesture of the Gentleman’s Game: Yuvraj Singh bowing down to “God of the Cricket” Sachin Tendulkar.