Can Protect Foundation is organizing a one-day free medical camp tomorrow Sunday 6th March 2022 at village Chamsari in Mussoorie. In this one-day medical camp, Dr Sumita Prabhakar, Gynecologist of CMI Hospital and President of Can Protect Foundation and a team of other doctors will provide the following health facilities to the patients.
Women’s and Breast Cancer Awareness Camp
1. Free consultation and medicines
2. Gynecological examination and consultation
3. Free Breast Checkups and Screening
4. Complete knowledge of breast cancer awareness and self-breast examination
5. Free Blood Pressure, Hemoglobin and Sugar Checkup
6. Distribution of health-related educational material giving information about diseases like breast and cervical cancer in the Garhwali and Hindi languages.
Divisional Forest Officer of Mussoorie Forest Division Mrs Kahkashan Naseem will be the chief guest in the program.
Breast Cancer Camp Chamasari Village, Uttarakhand
Special arrangements have been made to examine all types of female diseases in the camp. In this context, Dr Sumita Prabhakar told that women in the hills work in difficult conditions and gynaecologists are not easily available here, the objective of the Can Protect Foundation is to make all people, especially women should get health facilities in their village itself. For this purpose, this health camp is being organized in which health consultations, free check-ups, and free medicine will be distributed.