By now you have heard about the tallest building in the world from the world’s longest wall. But today we are going to tell you about the world’s tallest temple.
Yes, this temple is being built in India’s Uttar Pradesh. Notably, The foundation of this temple will be deeper than the world’s tallest building Burj Khalifa.
On completion, Chandrodaya temple will be the world’s tallest temple.
Let us show you the features of the temple
- The name of the world’s highest temple is Chandrodaya Temple.
- The Temple is being built in Vrindavan, Mathura.
- Since it’s in Vrindavan, so it is called the Temple Vrindavan Chandrodaya.
- The foundation stone of the temple was laid by Honourable President Pranab Mukherjee on November 16, 2014.
- It is the world’s first temple, which has 166 stories.
- The estimated cost of building this temple would be around Rs. 700 crores.
- More than 25 companies from around the world are working on this project.
- The Chandrodaya temple will be the world’s tallest temple.
- The temple will be the height of approximately 210 meters.
- While the entire height of the building will be 828 meters