Self-proclaimed godman and ex-Bigg Boss 10 contestant Swami Om continues to be in media for all improper reasons. He was bounded by several controversies prior to and following entering the Bigg Boss house.
And now that he has made a compelled exit from Bigg Boss 10, he carries on to seize head lines. His newest conflict is the fight that started in News Nation studio, when Swami Om was getting part in a show.
Swami Om participated in a scuffle with the screen members on the show and a lots of madness was observed.
Swami Om had allegedly threw pee on the participants right after which he was dumped off the Bigg Boss House.
Here is what Swami Om said:
- PM Modi himself talked to me on phone before the Lok Sabha election while I was in Goa
- I played a major role in Narendra Modi’s elevation as Prime Minister
- It was god who ordered me to perform ‘Om Leela’ at Bigg Boss house
- I carried Bani and Priyanka Jagga’s urine to bathroom during a task in Bigg Boss House
- I slapped Salman Khan on December 30
- It was not Om Swami, it was Omji who was acting in Bigg Boss
- This is Om-Leela, Sunny Leone should have been called for a kind of ‘nagin dance’ I performed in Bigg Boss
- Bigg Boss is scripted
- God had asked me to do fake acting in Bigg Boss
- I will give answer to Bigg Boss in court
- Everybody is speaking against me
- Because of Bigg Boss, I have 40 crore followers including youth
- They said they will kill me if I don’t act in Bigg Boss House
- I was asked to act in Bigg Boss house, was given a script
- Salman Khan gave me King of Footage award
- I didn’t touch Lopa Mudra inappropriately