The executive of India is set to get a fresh out of the box new Air India One flying machine, much like US President Barack Obama’s Air Force One. While the Indian leader has been going on a maturing Boeing 747 in this way, Air India One’s flying machine will be moved up to a best in class Boeing 777-300.
PM Modi, who has made upwards of 40 outside excursions in the two years since assuming responsibility, may soon experience flying in this propelled air ship fitted with the most recent in innovation.
As per selective points of interest accessible with Aaj Tak, Defense Minister Manohar Parrikar is liable to conclude the arrangement of two new Boeing 777-300s in the Defense Acquisition Council meeting to be hung on June 25.
1. Equipped with the latest communication facilities
2. Can withstand grenade and rocket attack
3. Can dodge and jam enemy radar
4. Anti-missile defence systems
5. Its robust defence systems including radar warning receivers and missile-approach warning systems
6. Can store food for 2,000 people
7. Air-air refuelling facilities in case of emergency
8. Doctors available 24×7
9. An operating theatre for emergency surgery
10.Broadband, radio and telecom connections
11.19 TV sets
12.A number of tools for official work
13.The 777-300s will also have an executive office and bedroom