The second cabinet meeting of the Yogi Sarkar is to be held on Tuesday, in which all the authorities can get stamped for the audit of CAG.
In the Cabinet meeting, the proposal for 24-hour power supply has to be passed by compromising with the Center. According to sources, the cabinet has prepared the MoU draft of Power for All Scheme on which the agreement between the center and the state government is to be signed.
This MOU will be signed in the presence of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on April 14. In his election manifesto, BJP had promised that after the formation of the government, till 2018, everyone will get 24 hours electricity.
These proposals may also be stamped:
- Report of mining committee will be presented, big decision on mining policy possible
- Changing the transformer policy will change in 48 hours
- 24 hours electricity will be given to MOU
- Decision on special package of water in Bundelkhand
- Potato Support Price may be the first time, farmers can get relief in potato purchase
- Judge on the proposal of a new UP Attorney General
- Gorakhpur metro proposal
- Cheap food to workers